© 2007 Wordlab Translation & Localisation Services SL. All rights reserved. Wordlab Translation & Localisation Services and the Wordlab logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Wordlab Translation & Localisation Services S.L. Other images and product names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Titular del sitio web:
- Denominación Social: Wordlab Translation & Localisation Services SLU
- Domicilio Social: Fundadores 6, 5-8 – 28028 Madrid
Datos de Inscripción en el Registro Mercantil:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are small text files that websites use to remember information about you. They’re stored on your computer and can only be accessed by the website that created them or your web browser. It is possible to change the cookie settings of your browser to allow or block cookies depending on your preference.
This website uses a number of different cookies depending on how you use the website:
Google Analytics (a third-party cookie)
These cookies are set by Google Analytics and are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use this information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
The cookies that are used for Google Analytics in order for us to understand what content people find useful, and for us to then provide better content on the website. This information is collected in anonymous form and includes information such as visits to the site, how you arrived at the site and what pages you visited. If you wish to opt out of this then follow this link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Wordlab Translation & Localisation Services(hereinafter, “the Company”) is strongly committed to protecting your personal information. It is our corporate social responsibility to protect personal information obtained from customers directly or through affiliated companies.
Accordingly, the Company shall comply with all applicable laws in the territories in which it operates. We regard proper management of personal data to be one of the core principles of our business.
“Personal data” is defined in Article 4(1) of the GDPR: “(1) ‘personal data’ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
The Company herein sets forth its Personal Data Protection Policy. Acting as a Data Controller with respect to the personal data collected from our website visitors and data subjects who directly send us their CVs, the Company will comply with laws and regulations pertaining to personal data protection, and shall put in place its own rules and systems.
You can contact email@example.com for more information or concerns.
1. Handling of Personal Data The Company will obtain personal data via appropriate methods. Except where allowed by laws and regulations, the Company uses personal data within the scope of the purposes of use specified. The Company will not use personal data beyond the necessary scope for the attainment of the stated purposes of use. Except where allowed by laws and regulations, the Company shall not provide personal data and personal identification data to a third party without prior consent from the individual.
Article 13(1) of the GDPR provides that: “(1) Where personal data relating to a data subject are collected from the data subject, the controller shall, at the time when personal data are obtained, provide the data subject with all of the following information: … (c) the purposes of the processing for which the personal data are intended as well as the legal basis for the processing; (d) where the processing is based on point (f) of Article 6(1), the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party”.
Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR provides that: “(1) Processing shall be lawful only if and to the extent that at least one of the following applies: (f) processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.”
The data received from you will be used for recruitment purposes only and won`t be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with these purposes. Wordlab is co-founder of Native Prime, S.A.S. As such, personal information provided to Wordlab could potentially be shared across our global studios and this would only be done for the purposes of recruitment.
Wordlab Translation & Localisation Services will keep your application and personal data for up to 24 months from the date you apply for a role so that you can be considered for future positions within this timeframe.
2. Your Rights
In this section, we have summarised the rights that you have under the GDPR. Some of the rights may be complex, so please refer to GDPR Chapter 3 of the Regulation or feel free to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Your principal rights under data protection law are: a) the right to access; b) the right to rectification; c) the right to erasure; d) the right to restrict processing; e) the right to object to processing; f) the right to data portability; g) the right to complain to a supervisory authority; and h) the right to withdraw consent.
If you do not agree with or are not comfortable with any aspect of this statement, your only remedy is not to send your CV over and to discontinue using Wordlab Translation & Localisation Services. Your continued use of any part of our Site following notification or posting of such changes will constitute your acceptance of those changes.
3. Personal Data Protection System The Company shall assign managers to oversee the protection and management of personal data. Roles and responsibilities regarding personal data will be clearly defined for everyone with access to such data within our organization.
4. Protection of Personal Data In order to ensure the security of personal data, the Company shall implement and oversee security measures necessary for prevention of leakage, loss or damage of personal data. Should any the handling of any personal data be outsourced to a third party, an agreement with that third party requiring the protection of personal data will be created. The Company will provide instructions and supervision to the third party regarding the correct handling of personal data.
5. Continuous Improvements to the Personal Data Protection Policy The Company shall continuously review and look for improvements in its Personal Data Protection Policy to match with changes in business, social, legal or IT environments.
6. Legal Compliance The Company shall comply with all laws, government guidelines and other regulations governing the protection of personal data.
7. Children We do not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children below the age requiring parental consent. If it is discovered that we have collected personally identifiable information from such children without their parent’s consent, then reasonable measures will be taken to erase the information promptly.
8. Revisions to this policy The Company may revise this Policy in response to changes in applicable laws and regulations, or as necessary for best protecting personal information. Revisions to the Personal Data Protection Policy will become effective at the time of posting on the Company’s website unless otherwise noted.
9. Inquiries The Company will establish a procedure to accept and respond to inquiries regarding the Personal Data Protection Policy or collected data by the Company, and will respond in a timely manner.
Updated on 24th May, 2018